RESCUE DRINK AGAINST COUGH: Make this medicine and breathe to the fullest!
If you are ill and you have problems with coughing, make this natural remedy. This homemade syrup will help you if you have trouble coughing up phlegm.
You will need:
– Tablespoon of marshmallow root
– Tablespoon of linseed
– Tablespoon sage,
– 1 lemon cut into thin slices
– 250 ml of water
– 250 g brown sugar
- In a pot pour the water, and then add brown sugar. When the sugar has melted, add the other ingredients and cook it all on low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Then remove the mixture on the cold and seep.
- Take a teaspoon of syrup three times a day. The syrup should be stored in a refrigerator.